Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Thursday 18 February 2016

New Pictures of Malvern Hanley Road

Just a quick update to show off the fruits of the last few weeks' research - seven new pictures of Malvern Hanley Road! The pictures will all be added to the original post for Hanley Road. This first shot, taken from Hanley Road bridge, was obtained from Ebay. Author and date unknown, but clearly taken pre-closure in 1952 because the rails are still intact.


The remaining six were kindly lent to me by the Malvern Museum, who were keeping them in storage. I have done my bit for the local history cause by digitising the original photographs, thereby hopefully preserving them permanently. A full description of what is what can be found on the original post, but here are the pictures anyway: 

No comments:

Post a Comment