Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Saturday 22 April 2017

More Pictures of Brotheridge Green Shed

For this week's blog post I decided to return to one of my favourite spots near Malvern; Brotheridge Green nature reserve. I snapped my original series of pictures here in March 2016: it was late on an afternoon and the crummy camera phone I had with me at the time decided to turn a lot of the pictures a very evocative but also very distorted sepia red colour. With my photo editing skills today being much better than they were then, I decided to repair these old pictures and to take a few new ones along the way. I think the Brotheridge Green page (and particularly the photographs of the tumbledown permanent way hut there) are now much improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment