Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Saturday 25 March 2017

More Pictures from Ripple

This week's blog post shows some of the pictures I took at Ripple during a quick visit there last summer. It was a gorgeous day in late May and a pretty busy one for me - after snapping the old M50 bridge and the village bridge in Ripple, I managed to have lunch and a pint by the river in Upton before tackling the embankment by the rugby pitch there. I hope the good weather returns soon but in the meantime please enjoy these pictures!

Not a railway pic, but nevertheless: St Mary's in Ripple.
A clue as to the village's history.
The bridge joining Station Road to Bow Road, the last road crossing before Ripple Station.
The south wall of Station Road bridge.
The view over the north parapet is pretty overgrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment